LOGO SYARIKAT

WELCOME TO ADAMZ PEST MANAGEMENT

Whether you have an existing pest problem or are looking for methods of pest prevention, Adamz Pest Management is there with a solution. In this comprehensive site, you'll realise that there is much more to pest control than is commonly known.

As Malaysia's leading pest control company, Adamz Pest Management technicians have the expertise to protect homes and businesses from pest problem. Since we started more than 5 years ago, we have always endeavoured to deliver quality service to our customers by remaining relevant,local,efficient and passionate! we invite you to explore our site to learn more about the world of pests!!



Thursday, November 25, 2010

I love Cockroaches… and ants…. and spiders…

Jefferson County Missouri Pest Control serving Arnold, Imperial, Barnhart, South County, St. Louis city and your local area too
Yes I love roaches…  it’s true.  And not just one kind…. oh no, I love all kinds of roaches.  I love German Cockroaches.  I love American Cockroaches.  Oh, and I especially love those little Oriental Cockroaches too.  But don’t forget about spiders or ants because I love them too!!!

What?  You don’t love these little Critters?  That is exactly why I do love them…  because they keep you calling me!

Of course people say they don’t love roaches and ants and spiders….but I’m not sure if I believe them or not?  After all if you truly don’t love these little critters crawling around your home why have you worked so hard to create the perfect environment for them to survive? 
Shocked?  Stunned?  Or just living in denial?  If you have teenagers, or find yourself cleaning up the mess from a midnight snack the next day when you come home from work chances are it is just a matter of time before a roach or at the very least an ant will call your place home.  Why?  The answer is simple, they have to eat and if you are going to insist on providing them with an easy meal they will accept. 
I would estimate in the homes I treat for cockroaches I discover a hidden stash of trash which includes food particles, candy wrappers and half eaten items in 98% of those homes.  The majority of the time this insect haven is located in the children’s living space.  But not always, remember protecting your environment begins with you….
So you may hate ants and spiders and roaches….and that is okay, because we love them!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


    Ant treatment Vancouver

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails